Create a “Stand Out” Resume
- Highlight your strengths
- Project your worth
Nail The Interview
- Practice and perfect how you present yourself
- Feel confident.
- Ask all the right questions
- Make them smile
- Leave them feeling curious about you
- Discover what drives you
- Start a business
- Change your career
- Achieve more in your current role
- Feel happy and fulfilled at work
- Be your best self (and boss)
- Inspire others to be innovators, achievers and leaders
- Be more effective and more authentic
- Be the boss who gets invited to the team happy hour (not the one they talk about over a beer)
- Reduce office politics
- Deescalate highly charged situations
- Develop an effective team that flourishes with compassion, respect and efficiency
Set Goals. Follow Through.
- Create realistic and achievable goals
- Set a timeline
- Be accountable
- Get stuff done
Find Your Soulmate
- Attract love by being your best self
- Identify and break old patterns
- Clarify what happiness and love is for you
- Enjoy the process of dating
- Be more ‘you’ and less of the person you think you ‘should’ be
Organize Your Disorganized Life
- Manage Your Time.
- Get stuff done.
Communicate. Speak. Listen.
- Talk so your partner will listen.
- Listen so your partner will talk.
- Communicate with respect and love.
- Have meaningful conversations with less conflict.
- Create a loving partnership.
Increase the Heat.
- Reconnect with that person you fell in love with.
- Feel those butterflies and blush like a teenager.
- Look forward to those intimate moments again.
Yell Less. Love More. (Parenting)
- Get on the same page with discipline.
- Understand each other’s point of view and parenting approach.
- Make memorable moments as a family every day.
Balance Work and Home Life
- Prioritize your life.
- Let go of the non-essential tasks.
- Find time for the things that matter most while balancing the things that must get done.